Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures

Hey Baby Girl.... mommy and daddy are missing you sooo sooo much! We took Maddy and Noah to get their pictures taken tonight. There was just one thing missing... you. You see we always get pictures of your sister and brother in June. With Noah's birthday on June 23rd, we can hand out updated pictures to all your aunts and uncles, mom-mom's and pop-pop. Since the minute you were born I thought about our June pictures. you would be 7 months by then, sitting up on your own, smiling, giggling, just looking so damn pretty. My two beautiful girls and my handsome boy. You know I have the three most absolutely beautiful children on the whole planet. I just couldn't wait to get all your pictures. So why are you missing, why???? There was just a big hole missing tonight Reese. And of course what happens when we are done Madelyn and Noah's pictures? A mother with three children, two little boys and a baby girl come in to get there pictures taken. The baby girl was getting pictures for her christening. Why do we repeatedly keep getting tested like this? Why, it not far. Why can't we get in and out of a store even once without seeing a baby girl. We don't deserve this. I just want to wake up from this freaking nightmare. Sorry Reese, mommy just needed to get some of these feelings off my chest. I Love you gorgeous!

No comments: