Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today you'd be....7 months old








Hi my beautiful baby girl. Today you should be 7 months old. Why aren't you 7 months. Mommy and Daddy had a christening to go to today for baby Liam. You should have been sitting on our laps laughing and giggling, but you not. Instead daddy and I had to listen to the bartender talk about how there was only boys running and around, no girls. Then she tells us well your lucky anyway then you don't have to deal with them growing up. Wow, thanks. I felt like I was kicked in the gut. I know people don't know what goes on in other peoples lives, but out of all the people at the party why did she have to say it to us. Do we deserve this torture? Living without you is hard enough.
Mommy, Daddy and Noah stopped by to visit with you today. Maddy went to the movies with Aunt Meg and Caden. She will be up to see you soon. We got a surprise, when we got there. Your beautiful stone was placed. We weren't expecting to see it and it definitely through me for a loop. I was happy to see it there. We weren't expecting to see it yet. We thought it would take a little bit longer. Daddy fixed your flower so they are on either side of it, along with your lovebug. We also brought more flowers today. They had a red gerber daisy in it along with a bunch of other flowers and a ladybug marker inside of it. They were perfect. Just like you.

I'll be back later to write more. I just want to say hello and tell you that I love you and miss you sooo sooo much Reesie Cup. Love, Mommy

No comments: