Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Father's Day


Hey Babe,
I just wanted to write to tell you I really miss you and think about you all the time. Father's Day is in a couple of days and it will definitely not be the same without you there. I guess it will be one of those days that I am going to have to really force myself to go out and try to enjoy myself. We go to the track every year but I am really not looking forward to it. It just really sucks without you here right now. Father's day is in like 3 days but for some reason today has started off really tough for me (and it's only 9:30 in the morning). You should really be here right now. For something like this to happen to you, it makes no sense. I know 'something' happened that definitely shouldn't have and over time they are going to find out what the hell SIDS is (excuse my language). I really want to have another baby with Mommy bad...but at the same time, I am really missing you and know that any new baby we have will not be "you". I was really looking forward to seeing you grow up. Maddy-Jo was such a cute baby (pig tails, braids and all) and you ARE the same. I just have to envision it in my head as I know I won't be able to see it physically. It is so hard to describe in words what we are feeling right now. I hope time makes things a little more tolerable. You will never be forgotten. I look at pics of you all the time and I would give anything to bring those days back. I absolutely love Maddy & Noah with all my heart and things would be absolutely perfect with you. This summer will be tough...I just imagine you in your little cute baby bathing suits and Mommy would have a blast dressing you up and all. I just want to scream and cry my eyes out....maybe that will make me feel better. Well, I just wanted to say hello Reese Cup. I will be going to the cemetary later today to say hi! Please smile and look over us all now as we definitely need it. I love you baby. I'll see you in my dreams for sure!!! --Daddy--

No comments: