Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2 Months Since You Left Us


Reesie.... I can't believe that it has been 2 months since you left us. Part of me feels like it has been an eternity without you and part of it feels like the months are just dragging. Reese I don't really know how that sounds. I'm sure it doesn't sound good, I guess I just feel if the time would pass more quickly then maybe your dad and I would start to feel a little bit better. I really don't know how we will ever really feel .... better, but maybe the pain will be a little less. Right now I think your daddy and me have a hole in our hearts the size of Texas. We just still can't believe that your gone. Why are you gone????? Why are we the ones that had to lose their perfectly beautiful baby girl. 4 months and 12 day with you was just not long enough. Some people never lose their babies and we had to explain to Maddy and Noah, where their sister is. Why you are gone and we don't even know.
We met with the doctor that worked on you at CHOP. They are pretty sure its SIDS. SIDS... its scary because they have no idea why it happens. It could of happen when you were just sleeping on my chest, Reese... and would I have been able to save you, ....maybe...maybe not. If it wouldn't of happen on May 18th, would it of happen all??? They don't know!!!!!!!!! Why??? Why don't they know?

Reese I am going to do everything I can in this world to find a reason why this happens and a cure. There has gotten to be something that can be done to save these healthy babies that die for no reason.

We all came to visit you on Mother's Day. Madelyn got really upset and so did Daddy. I just felt like I was in another world. Daddy, Maddy and Noah got me a beautiful locket that put a piece of your hair in, that way I will have you with me always. I love my locket.... I love you!

We okayed your stone, we are just waiting for it to come in. It is going to be beautiful, just like you.

Noah and Mommy are going to come visit you today. Noah loves coming to visit you and talking to you. He sees all the other babies toys and he likes to walk around. I'll be there soon, baby girl.

Mommy and Daddy love you sooo much!!! We think about you constantly.

No comments: