Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Congrats Reesie Cup...You are a Big Sister!


Reesie Cup,


Hey baby girl...we wanted to write to tell you that you are now a big sister to Lily Reese. She is beautiful and has blue eyes like you...we will see if they stay that way. She was born last Sunday and was 9lbs, 6 oz and 21.5" long. You were definitely a peanut compared to her. I was at the cemetary the other day to give you the great news as well. It is definitely very exciting but bittersweet as well. We wish you were here with us.


We are all getting ready for your 1st Benefit/Beef and Beer on June 6th. It is alot of planning but we are really excited to be doing it to remember you and try to help End SIDS. Everyone has been really nice and helping out alot with planning the whole event. We love you so much and you will never be forgotten. I don't think it has gotten any easier for us but we are trying to get through each and every day. I am sure you are looking down on your little sis and making sure that we are all okay. Well, I love you little lady and I will be up to see you either today or tomorrow. Keep smiling(:


--Love, Daddy--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reese!
Just wanted to stop by and say congrats on being a big sister! I know you are watching over Lily from Heaven- you are her special guardian angel who will keep her safe. Everyone misses you a whole lot, but your benefit will be a good way to remember you and hopefully END SIDS!

I will be up tomorrow for my weekly visit to say hello. Love you Reese, and I'll never forget about you- I think about you everyday!

Love,
Your babysitter
Kristen :)

Debbie said...

(I just found my BBC bloglist buried in my favorites, sorry if this seems random!)

She is beautiful.

Congratulations on your rainbow. <3 I hope she is helping to put the smile back in your heart.

Tara said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl Lily Reese!