Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Saturday, May 9, 2009

18 months Old


Hi Pretty...yesterday you were 18 months old. I guess you still are even though you are up in heaven and not Down here this is. I now daddy told you the good news about you baby sister, oh Reese she is beautiful. Thank you so much for watching out for her and getting her to mommy and daddy safe and sound. I need you to continue to keep your big sister and brother and now you new little sister safe and sound with mommy and daddy. I know you will do a great job, you are the most beautiful angel in heaven.

Mommy misses you sooo much. I went to visit you yesterday and I know I just cried but I can't help it. You should be here with us walking all over, poking your new little sister, running around chasing your big sister and brother and getting into everything in site! I'm not really sure why mommy and daddy where the ones picked to suffer like this and I know I will never know but it doesn't make me question it any less or be any less angry. Reese I get so angry!!! I just want to stop feeling so alone.

I'm sorry I have been away for soo long. I just feel like I get so upset when I write to you and I feel like I don't really say anything very positive. I will try and get better at that, I promise!!

Well, I gotta go blue eyes, but I be back soon I promise!!!! I love you Reesie, and I miss you even more!!! Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reese,
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Stopped by your grave on Friday to visit and take time to remember you. Left ya a pinwheel, reese cups, and two dimes..

Even after all this time..I still can't believe your not here. You were so special and you still are! I try really hard not to be negative and dwell on sad stuff, but thats not an easy thing to do. I'll keep tryin though.

Thanks for watching over everyone and keeping us all safe. You're the best and most beautiful angel in all of Heaven Reesie Cup!!!

Love and miss you!
your babysitter,
Kristen

SadMommy3434 said...

Kelly just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am thinking about you and your family. I hope Reese is close by today! If you get a chance go to my blog please do so.

AlexandrasMom said...

Just thinking of you and your family. (((((HUGS)))))