Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Reesie Cup!


Reese,


I just wanted to write to say Happy Valentine's Day baby. This will be our 1st without you and it's going to be very hard. I keep looking at your picture -- the one attached to this post (the one with your Valentine's Day bib on) and it just kills me. It feels like someone is ripping my heart out. Who would have known that last Valentine's Day would be your one and only. It is not fair at all. I just don't understand it and I never will. I am mad, sad, shocked and just still totally numb from everything that happened. It is a struggle to move on with our lives but Mommy & I are doing the best we can. We know that you are up there giving us a little push every day to keep going and telling us everything is alright (at least that is what I have to believe). Maddy & Noah just opened their Valentine's gifts but obviously it is totally different without you here. We are constantly talking about you (both Maddy & Noah always do) and we will never forget you. We are anxiously awaiting your baby sisters arrival (on April 28th). I am curious to see who she will look like. You will always be her BIG sister!!! I will keep you in the loop since we go for another ultrasound next week. We will be up to see you later and will leave flowers and balloons for you. I love you babygirl and please keep looking over us to make sure we are okay.


--Love, Daddy--

2 comments:

Aunt Meg said...

Tried to publish this earlier but don't see it posted...


Reese,

Happy Valentine's Day Angel!

I took your cousins to see you today. We miss you so much. There is not a day that goes by that you are not in our thoughts and prayers.

Keep watching over your Mom, Dad, Maddy, Noah and your yet-to-be-born baby sister.

We love you!

Love,

Aunt Meg, Ryan & Caden

Anonymous said...

Hey Reese,

Just stoppin by to say hello. I miss you a lot and I think of you every single day. I'll be stoppin by soon to visit with you and your angel friends. Thats all for now..talk to you soon. Love you!

Your babysitter,
Kristen.