Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Monday, December 8, 2008

13 months Old


My baby girl Reese...... 13 months , you should be 13 months old today. I can just picture you walking all around and getting into everything. I just wish I could picture what you would look like right now. I mean I know you would be absolutely beautiful, with those big blue eyes and that gorgeous smile, but would your hair be light like your cousins Alex and Jules and the way Daddy's was when he was a baby or would it be dark brown like your sister Madelyn's. Would it be long or short or would you be like Mom-Mom Barnett and Uncle Billy and just not have any right now. It is not fair that Mommy and Daddy will never get to see that. I am so angry and I still want to know why you were taken from us.
Christmas is coming and I never got your picture taking with your brother and sister and Santa Claus last year and I am so mad at myself for not doing that. Daddy and Mommy took Maddy and Noah the other day because I was not going to miss it this year and there was just something missing. I just don't know how I am going to get through this Christmas holiday. I have to for Maddy and Noah, but I just feel like I am going to be a zombie, just going through the motions. I've already seen things that I would have bought you for Christmas this year. You would have been so cute opening those present. I can't help but wonder if you would have cried when you sat on Pop-Pop's lap on Christmas Eve, or would you just have known that man dressed up as Santa Claus was your Pop-Pop?
Oh, Reese I am sorry I got so emotional on you but I just miss you so much that I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. I don't think that feeling is ever going to go away.
Well I hope you are smiling down on us and playing with all your angel friends. Keep you sister, your brother and whatever this new little one might be protected and safe.

I love you Reesie Pieces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese,

We love and miss you so much. I think about your every second of every day and now it is overwhelming with Christmas coming up. It is going to be very, very hard but we know you will help us through it somehow. We got great news yesterday and just know you are going to be a big sister. We love you baby doll!
--Love Daddy--

Anonymous said...

Hey Reese. I miss you very much, but I think you already know that..everyone misses you like crazyy! This is the most unfair thing in the world! Seriously, its just not right. It makes me so mad that you were taken from your mommy and daddy! (sorry for getting angry) Christmas eve at Miss Adeles and Aunt Jenny's will not be the same without you, but I know you will be there with us- right by our sides! Thanks for giving me strength to get through my days, but keep watchin over your family, as they really really need it Reesie!

Love and miss you sweet Reese!
Your babysitter <3 Kristen

P.S.- I bought you a little christmas present and will be leaving it for you soon..

Anonymous said...

hello sweet angel - I miss you so much and I look at your beautiful blue eyes every night before I go to bed. Please visit me in my dreams - I need a little Reesie. I think about you all the time and can't understand why this happened to you and your family. Please take care of mommy, daddy, maddie and noah - they will need it during the holidays. Hey Reese, can you tell me if mommy is having a baby boy or a baby girl, she won't tell me but you can and I promise to keep it a secret.
Love and kisses - Aunt Jenny