Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You're 11 months old today!


“Too Precious To Stay”

With your big crooked smile and stunning baby blues, we are often left to wonder, why this happened to you. You entered this world so quickly but left way too soon and now on each ‘angelversary’ we’ll send you a balloon. You’ll always be our Reesie Cup and in our hearts and minds forever, but we still wake up from this nightmare saying “no…not us…never”.

You’re a perfect baby daughter and beloved little sis, and now we never go to bed before giving your favorite stuffed pig a kiss. We started a foundation and will end this thing called SIDS and try to find some comfort envisioning you up there playing with other little kids. Every day is a challenge and we’ll always shed a tear, but one day we’ll be able to tell new parents that they’ll have nothing to fear.

Sleep tight our blue eyed angel and keep spreading those big wings, ever since that dreadful day in March we know you’ve been doing many special things, Please keep smiling as you watch over us and give us signs that you’re okay; we just know he had to take you back for you were “Too Precious To Stay”.

We love and miss you so much Reesie Cup!
--Love, Mommy & Daddy--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby Reese, not a day or moment goes by that im not thinking of you. Your 11 months old today and I cant begin to describe how missed you are. I am sitll in shock that this all happened. I will never forget the phone call I got, and all I kept telling myself was that it could not be true. Although I wish so much for this all to be a horrible dream, I have to realize that you are with the Lord now watching over us from heaven. You are a beautiful angel that has spread her wings! I will ALWAYS remember you and be thankful for the time I had with you. I love and miss you even more Reesie Cup!!! Love, your babysitter. -Kristen.

Unknown said...

I know you look so beautiful up there keeping everyone else company. I just wish I could see your beautiful face down here in my arms or walking around, not in all of our picture frames. I miss you so much Reese Jaclyn, nothing has been the same. I love you angel, love your fairygod mother.

Meg said...

Reese,

Caden and I have been finding a lot of dimes lately and we know that is your way of saying hello (thank you!!). There is not a day that goes by that we don't think about you. We love you and we miss you and we are looking forward to seeing you again in heaven. Keep watching over your Mom & Dad, Maddy & Noah. You surely are the most beautiful angel in all of heaven!

Love,

Aunt Meg, Ryan & Caden

Anonymous said...

I am terribly sorry for your loss and deeply saddened to have heard that this has happened to such great people. What you are doing is amazing! I can only imagine how hard it is to get out of bed and go on “living" when something so sweet, so innocent, so little has been taken from you. You are incredibly strong and have a great support system backing you up 100%! I wish you all the best in...well I guess doing what you're already doing. God bless you all and you will be in my thoughts and prayers!