Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Monday, October 20, 2008

7 months ago Today

Baby Girl.... it has been 7 months since you left mommy, daddy, Madelyn and Noah. Guess what? It hasn't gotten any easier. Everyday I wake up to find you gone and I have to ask myself why? Why did this happen to us? Mommy and Daddy love you and your brother and sister so much!!! There are no kids that are loved as much as you three. Not just from mommy and daddy, but from everyone, everyone that knows you guys. Yet they are people out there that can't keep their children or who abuse them, things that no child should have to go through and they live long lives. I just can't make sense of any of this. It's just not FAIR!
Your 1st birthday is in 19 days and I have no idea how we are going to get through it. Daddy has had your birthday marked on the calendar since January. We were supposed to celebrate it with you. Your party would have been so big, so many people would have came to see you blow out the # 1 on your cake. Your crooked smile would have been bigger then ever!
Mommy would prefer to crawl into a hole for the next 2 and a half months, then to have to face all these holidays without you. Maddy Jo, Noah and Daddy are going to have to pull me through.
I love you so much Reese and I miss you even more! Give Mommy a little sign that you are here with us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reesie Cup, we all miss you so much, it's not even something we can describe in words. Like Mommy said, everyday is very hard to get through. Thank god for your big sis & big bro. I definitely see you through them now. We are going to really miss you on your 1st b-day but we know that you will look down with a smile on the 8th. I love you smalls.
--Love, Daddy--

AlexandrasMom said...

Reese, just wanted to pop in and say Hello, hoping you are going to visit your Mommy soon.
Kelly - hope you are hanging in there and able to catch some peaceful moments - I'm sure Reese will be for a visit soon! I bet she's never far away from you!
Michelley!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly (it Jenn's friend, Colleen), I just want you to know I am constantly looking at your blog for Reese...I can't imagine what you, Matt and the kids are going through! Reese is so darn cute and her little face is priceless! Keep hanging in there and like everyone else says, Reese is with you everyday; and she is and should be, so proud of everything you guys have done for her! She is so BEAUTIFUL! And as you already know, she has touched so many lives! We are all thinking of you and the family, especially with the big day coming soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey there baby girl - It's Aunt Jenny and I just wanted to say that I am always thinking about you and I love you so much!! It is hard to believe that you will not be here with us on your 1st birthday. I was looking forward to seeing you blow out your candles. Make sure you visit mommy, daddy, Maddie and Noah - they need you right now!! Love you and miss you lots. XOXOX Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hi Reesie! I just wanted to let you know that not a day goes by that we don't think of you. Just the other day Michael wanted to take the roof off the house and get wings to fly up there and play with you. We miss you SO much!

I know you must be really proud of your mommy and daddy and Maddy and Noah for all the work they are doing down here in your memory. They miss you like crazy...we all do!

We are especially going to miss celebrating your 1st b-day with you, but I know you will be smiling down on everyone that day!

We LOVE you!

Love, Aunt Shan, Uncle Jon, Michael, and Shane

jill said...

Hey I went to high school with both of you. I read your story and it touched my heart. No parent should have experienced what you two have been through. I admire your strength and love of your family. My oldest daughter Autumn was born the same day as your daughter, I don't think another b-day will go by with out me thinking of your family. I just had a baby boy, which was premature. He was born at Crozer and wisked away to CHOP. He spent his first month of life there. They told me one day he may not come home; which was the worst thing a parent can here. Some how he eventually got better. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I would love to donate in honor of your daughter. She was a beautiful baby girl. Her eyes especially. God bless you both and may good things come your way.
I work at A.I Dupont Hospital and if there is anything I can do to help this cause please email me and let me know. Jill K