Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Monday, September 8, 2008

You are 10 months old today


Hey Reesie Cup,

Today is Sept 8th and you are 10 months old today. You have been gone for almost 6 months now and it is still totally surreal to us. I still think this couldn't have happened to us. Every day I wake up and hope that it is all a dream, but I know this is something we have to deal with for the rest of our lives. I just keep imagining you at 10 months and how you would be getting around and hanging out with your big sister and big brother. They both miss you so much as we all do, especially mommy & me. I am speechless really, and don't know if I will ever find the words to describe what your loss means to our family. It is really such an empty feeling; I don't think words could ever describe it. I feel like since you left us on that dreadful day in March, our lives have been moving in slow motion, but everyone else's is fast forward as usual. I guess it is something we will have to cope with. When? Who knows. I miss you so much and we visit you at the cemetary all the time. I know you are probably best buds with all the little kids at the cemetary and that helps me get by. CHOP is having a memorial service for all the little kids who have left way too soon on Sept 20th. Me, Mommy, Noah, Maddy, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and Mom-Mom Goz will be there. It will definitely be hard but at the same time will be good to memorialize you. We are also doing a SIDS walk this Saturday to raise money to help put an end to this mystery. We will never, ever forget you sweetie. You are, and always will be my little Reesie Cup. I hope you visit me in my dreams soon and let me know that you are okay. I love you princess! --Love, Daddy--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese,
Mommy's heart is broken without you here. I miss you soo much and I just want you to come back to us!!! Like Daddy said I am never going to stop wishing that I a could wake up from this horrible dream. I love you babygirl!!
Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Matt its Kristen. This is a beautiful blog that is a wonderful way to remember Reese. She touched my life in such a short time, and for that I am so thankful. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of her. She was special- one of a kind. She will always be remembered for her absolutly stunning blue eyes and adorable smile. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. "Rest in peace sweet baby Reese." Love, your babysitter Kristen <3