Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You would be 8 months old today


Hey Smalls,
We all love and miss you so much. You would be (you are) 8 months old today. I can just picture how beautiful you look in heaven. I imagine you crawling around, sitting up and getting into everything at home at this point. I'm sure you would be giving Noah a run for his money. Mommy just called me and said you gave her a 'sign' that you are still here with us (bluebirds --what a great idea). Thank you for that!!! We were all at the cemetary on Sunday to see you and say hello. Noah gave you alot of kisses and Maddy-Jo got to talk to you. The car magnets we made for you look great and everyone is asking for them. We are donating the extra money to SIDS research so we can help find an answer for what took you from us. Please keep smiling over us as we all need it. You know you are always on our minds, in our hearts, and you will never be forgotten. Have fun "up there" today!!! I will write again soon. I love you.
--Love Daddy--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful baby!!

Reeseie girl, We all miss you so so much!! Thank you for visit Mommy, Maddy and Noah today. That was such a special moment. I love you soo much baby girl!! Love, Mommy

Jillian said...

Thinking of you Reese on your 8 month birthday. Lots of love to you baby girl! Keep smiling down on your wonderful family! You will forever have a special place in my heart! Love, Jillian