Reese Jaclyn Goslee

Reese Jaclyn Goslee
Blue Eyed Beauty

Sunday, July 20, 2008

4 months Ago today... you left us


Oh, Reese.... Mommy misses you so very much!! I still can't believe you're gone. I still feel like I am living everyday in a fog. In a dream world. Some people like to say or think that everything happens for a reason and you are only giving what you can handle. I am not one of those people. Not since you've been taken, there is no one or no reason that anyone can give me that makes any sense. Not for my beautiful healthy baby girl to be taken. I am still so angry Reese. Every time I see a family of 3 or more I want to know why. Why don't mommy and daddy have that anymore? Why were we chosen to have to live a life without our gorgeous daughter, and why Madelyn-Jo and Noah have to live without their little sister. I just want to know why. I just want to wake up, from this horrible nightmare, please just let me wake up.
I'm sorry Reese mommy has to go, I will be back soon. I am just getting so upset I can't even type. I love you soo much and I miss you even more. Love, Mom


2 comments:

AlexandrasMom said...

Kelly - just a little note to let you know you & Reese are thought of with loads of love.
Take it easy my friend,

Anonymous said...

Hey there baby girl - Aunt Jenny went and visited you the other day. I miss you very much and wish you were still here with all of us. I know mommy, daddy, maddie and noah are always thinking about you. I know you are looking down from heaven and smiling. Love you lots and I know we will meet again one day. Love always Aunt Jenny!!! xoxoxo